I am so excited that Thanksgiving is on Thursday! I can hardly wait to see everyone and celebrate. I found coloring place-mats at Target and thankfully bought the exact number of people coming so far… unless there is someone else who joins in! Want a place to go where the cooking will be done for you! : ) Come on over! (Don’t worry I’ll come up with additional place-mats for you to color!) Parade, people, food, games, and counting our blessings – I don’t think there can be a better agenda for a day!
Here are some of the things for which I am thankful this year:
- My family who loves us, encourages, and prays for us
- My husband who so lovingly deals with me and gently leads me to know Jesus more and who has endured and completed nearly 70 college credits in one calendar year – I am so proud of him
- My son who is helping me understand how I need to obey God without excuse in the same way that we are trying to teach him to obey us without excuse : )
- Endurance from God for the long days and hard times that are just a part of life
- Encouragement from God and others that makes the long days worthwhile
- The incredible support of some amazing friends who have walked through the crazy with us
- Those who have encouraged LeA’Tev and allowed us to serve you this year
- In particular, this past week I have been blessed by the response to the “Jesus is… Christmas” countdown. Your response and support of LeATev is among our many blessings and we have begun to pray daily for those that have received the cards. We are praying that they would truly help each person to focus on Jesus this Christmas and love Him more.
Thank you to those who read and follow this blog. Life is truly a beautiful design crafted by the Master Designer “who works all things together for the good of those who love Him and have been called according to His purpose.” (paraphrase of Romans 8:28)
Thank you for being a part of this sojourner’s journey; I am very thankful.